Vecchia Valdigatti and other Tuscan farmhouses and apartments in the medieval village of Anghiari, are set in the heart of the Appennines in Tuscany and within a few hours of travelling to places such as Florence, Arezzo, Perugia, Assisi, Pisa, Bologna, Siena, Rome and Venice. The village of Anghiari makes the ideal medieval hub from which to explore these cities and many more small medieval villages — off-the-beaten track. Stay in the country, live like the locals and shop in markets, avoiding the expense and parking in the big, congested cities.
While staying at a country farmhouse such as Vecchia Valdigatti, in any season, nature will make you rediscover the peace, quiet and slower pace of life, as in the old times.
The old Tuscan farmhouse is divided into apartments each with 2 bedrooms with a double & single bed in each, a private bathroom per room and a kitchen equipped with kitchen appliances and kitchenware.
Each apartment has independant heating systems and in 2 of the apartments you can enjoy the warmth of a fireplace.
In the 2 hectares of enclosed land, in addition to 3 comfortable apartments, the Tuscan farm offers wide open spaces where you can enjoy the beauty of nature: fruit & olive trees, flowers, an infinity edge swimming-pool, a barbeque, an ancient pizza oven and a wonderful pinewood where you can walk, read, paint & relax.
* Family, group & corporate bookings available *
* Country houses and apartments of different sizes *
* Tuscany Accommodations in the country or in the village *
Relax in the friendly, warm surroundings with the following opportunities:
* Take horseback riding lessons and trails with experienced riders *
* Enjoy walks through some stunning Tuscany countryside *
* Painting lessons for beginners and experienced artists *
* Basic Italian lessons *
* Bicycling *
* Swimming *
* Tuscany cooking lessons *
* Bird watching in the Tiber Valley*
* Relaxing, reading and journaling in the quiet surroundings *
* Journal and sketch in your copy of An Adventure In Tuscany*
With all of this, will you want to go home afterwards?