Next Tours: May to October 2020.
Le Cerchiaie, and other Tuscan farmhouses and apartments in the medieval village
of Anghiari, are set in the heart of the Appennines in Tuscany and within a few hours of travelling to places such as Florence, Arezzo, Perugia, Assisi, Pisa, Bologna, Siena, Rome and Venice. The village of Anghiari makes the ideal medieval hub from which to explore these cities and many more small medieval villages — off-the-beaten track. Stay in the country, live like the locals and shop in markets, avoiding the expense and parking in the big, congested cities.
While staying at a country farmhouse such as Le Cerchiaie in any season, nature will make you rediscover the peace, quiet and slower pace of life, as in the old times.
The old Tuscan farmhouse is renovated with 6 bedrooms, private bathrooms and a beautiful eat-in with large farmhouse table for 10 and also a separate dining room.
In the 2 hectares of enclosed land, in addition to other comfortable apartments in town, the Tuscan farm offers wide open spaces where you can enjoy the beauty of nature: fruit & olive trees, flowers, an infinity edge swimming-pool, a barbeque, an ancient pizza oven and a wonderful pinewood where you can walk, read, paint & relax.
* Family, group & corporate bookings available *
* Country houses and apartments of different sizes *
* Tuscany Accommodations in the country or in the village *
Relax in the friendly, warm surroundings with the following opportunities:
* Take horseback riding lessons and trails with experienced riders *
* Enjoy walks through some stunning Tuscany countryside *
* Painting lessons for beginners and experienced artists *
* Basic Italian lessons *
* Bicycling *
* Swimming *
* Tuscany cooking lessons *
* Bird watching in the Tiber Valley*
* Relaxing, reading and journaling in the quiet surroundings *
* Journal and sketch in your copy of An Adventure In Tuscany*
With all of this, will you want to go home afterwards?