Kandinsky Art Camps : 6-12 years
Picartso Art Camps : 12 – Teens
Teen Art Camps : July 26 and August 23 weeks.
Backyard Bubbles : A group of lessons tailored to suit your timing and your child’s age group in your location. Minimum 2 hrs. and usually a series of 5 – 10 lessons. A minimum of 6-8 children are required to get the group rate even though it is a private lesson.
We bring all the materials (except folding chairs and refreshments).
You can select your own lessons from the following:
- Colour Theory — Making a Pizza Colour Wheel
2. Promise of Colour Mixing : Rainbows from Primary Colours!
3. Seeing Shapes and Line – Intro to Drawing: graphite, charcoal.
4. Painting in Pastels.
5. Incorporating “Found Objects” in Paintings.
6. Tips n Trix in Watercolours! (1-2 classes).
7. Liquid Plastic! (Shhhh: Acrylics on Canvas)
8. What is The Secret of a Collage?
9. Watery Wetness! Wet-on-Wet Watercolours.
10. Something Fishy Goin’ On! In Oil Pastels.
11. Stained Glass Painting.
12. Reuse, Recycle and ReDesign a Sculpture! Care for Our Environment (Day 5 of a course).
Backyard Birthday Parties : Tailored to your child’s choice of fun lesson activity:
Private Lessons : Minimum 2 hrs. $150.
Adult Lessons : Email if interested in a two day painting Trip to Stratford, Ontario. email@example.com
Our Summer Fine Art Camps at the Oakville Harbour incorporate two classes, for 5-12 year olds and 12 – teens. Starting July 5, 2021.
Have you seen the Oakville Harbour? It’s just such a gem! We sketch, draw and paint in the area, which includes the lighthouse, architecture and flower gardens of the Erchless Estate, the Lakeside Park, the wolves and moose sculptures and the boats moored on Sixteen Mile Creek. SOUND IDYLLIC? Wish I had this opportunity when I was a kid!
Bandstand, Oakville, watercolour.
We would love to send you more information about our Fine Art Children’s Camps and Art Bubbles (firstname.lastname@example.org). Registration is on-line. Just click HOME and LESSONS tab.
For our full 2 week itinerary, contact us : email@example.com and for information about our Stratford Painting Trip, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All you have to do is request it and I will personally email it to you.
Include ART-ON-LOCATION in your Summer Trails…..
Whether it be the Oakville Harbour or Stratford!